Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feature of the Week April 5-11


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures

Description: This taste of heaven is baby octopus cooked in lime and tiger’s milk. The beautiful spread is topped with red onion and garnished with an orange slice. The Feature of the Week definitely stepped out the box for this dish. I think it’s an adventurous choice that looks fun to try. A Taste of Heaven has taught me how to be open and spontaneous with food. I would love to try this dish to broaden my horizons. Its presentation screams EAT ME and the colors definitely pop in this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment