Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pride


I have to admit, I did not want to use this colorful plate at first. I wanted a white dish for presentation, so I could create a fresh appeal. After snapping a few shots, the pictures didn’t look as bad. Plated is lightly fried tilapia with maple collard greens, and cheesy scallop potatoes. I must have been in a good mood when I made this dish. It was a Tuesday after classes and I had a craving for some southern food. I pulled out the big guns for this taste of heaven. Everything blended together nicely, but the only thing I was missing was cornbread. I would have had a five star dish, if had the sweet cornbread to compliment the collard greens. However, I’m not complaining because the dish was finger lickin’ good. I had NO leftovers.


FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Don't be afraid to try new things in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment