Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Spontaneous


I was feeling hungry, and I wanted to make a dish that included fresh seafood. I ventured off to the market, but I did not know if I wanted to buy scallops, lobster, shrimp, mussels, or crab. The fresh seafood section had some great selections on ice, so I chose lobster. I grabbed a bundle of asparagus, and then a great idea came to me. I could make lobster and asparagus fettuccine for dinner. I made a Vodka sauce that was creamy and smooth. Then I combined everything together and complemented the pasta with garlic bread. The dish was very spontaneous, but it came out perfectly. The flavors were phenomenal, and the lobster was the icing on the cake.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Make your own garlic bread with a fresh loaf, butter, and diced garlic.

No comments:

Post a Comment