Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feature of the Week: April 12-18


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures

Description: This taste of heaven is seafood fried rice with calamari, shrimp, mussels, red peppers, scallions, and egg. The first word that comes to my mind when I look at this picture is, feisty. The colors make me think of  warm weather and fall leaves. I would definitely order this dish, if I ventured off to Puerto Rico. The cool part about this dish is the fried fortune cookie sitting on top of the brown rice; it brings creativity to the dish. I wonder if there was a good fortune inside.

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love that you let readers post food pics. Definately brings out more diversity. Can`t wait to see what other foods are out there. I`m loving your post btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Your comment really made my day. I don't get too many comments, so it feels good to know that their are some people who enjoy the blog and find it interesting. I hope that you like future posts, and that you come back to visit A Taste of Heaven. I have some new things brewing. Thanks again and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete