Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feature of the Week: April 19-25


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: This taste of heaven is grilled red snapper with sautéed peppers, onions, and a fresh salad. Who doesn’t love sautéed peppers and onions? It’s one of my favorites. I admire this dish because of the red snapper. The fish is presented to the customer as a whole with the bones, which is a plus in my book. In my opinion, this is the best way to eat fish. The taste is fresh and straight from the waters. I also like how the red snapper is the main component in this dish; it’s not being overshadowed by the salad or sautéed veggies. This was a great choice, and I would love to try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment