Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

First Timers


Sometimes I want sushi for lunch, so I like to keep it simple by ordering California rolls. This roll consists of avocado, crab meat, cucumber, seaweed, rice, and sesame seeds. On the side is wasabi and fresh ginger, and the brown colored sauce is called eel sauce. I love eel sauce; I can’t eat sushi without it. California rolls are very common for first timers in the sushi department. It’s a roll that does not contain raw fish and it takes common foods and blends them together nicely. If you have not tried sushi before, then I recommend taking the light route before going on an adventure with raw fish. I hope you decide to try something new. Enjoy!

FYI: Haru

FOOD TIP: Wasabi helps prevent tooth decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment