Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tie Me to the Bedpost


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.

Get your mind out the gutter!!! I've heard some crazy names for drinks, but this one takes the cake. This taste of heaven is called “Tie Me to the Bedpost.” It’s Absolute Citron, lime juice, Malibu, Grand Marnier, grenadine, and pineapple juice. The sweet mixture catches you off guard as soon as you take the first sip. I was expecting a strong taste of alcohol, but Tie Me to the Bedpost had me fooled. If you enjoy sweet drinks, then I would recommend this one for you. Personally, I live life on the edge, so I want my drinks to have more of a kick; I’m just saying. ;D

FYI: Lace

FOOD TIP: Lime juice keeps scurvy away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment