Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pop My Cherry


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

As you know, I make my own cocktails from time to time. The first cocktail that I introduced to A Taste of Heaven was the Patron Passion Fruit. Well, on New Year’s Eve I created a new cocktail called “Pop My Cherry.” Its 1800 Coconut Tequila  mixed with orange juice, cherry grenadine, pineapple juice, and then it’s topped with a pineapple ring and a few cherries. The name came from the colorful mixture that was created when the cherry grenadine was added to the orange juice. I was very proud of my new creation because I had the opportunity to share it with my friends and they loved it!!!

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Maraschino cherries can be used for cocktails and for your next honey baked ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment