Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mother Knows Best


My mother use to make my sister and I eat everything that was prepared for dinner. We use to avoid anything that was weird or unusual to our taste buds. In my opinion, the worst thing that was put on my plate was sweet potatoes. For some reason, I just never liked them. Since I’ve gotten older they taste better, but they weren’t my cup of tea at first. This taste of heaven is sweet potato soufflĂ©. Its mashed sweet potatoes with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and char marshmallows on top. I never thought I’d see the day when I would be making anything sweet potato. It was my first time making the soufflĂ©, but everyone ate it like it was my specialty. I guess my mother was right after all. Mother knows best.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Sweet potatoes are a good source of fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment