Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Honey Baked Ham


I gave Instagram a small preview of my Christmas dinner, but I didn’t showcase Thanksgiving. I cooked for the Southern Polytechnic State University Women’s Basketball team this year, and it was great success. This taste of heaven is a homemade honey baked ham. My father was a chef and he never taught me any of his recipes. The only dish I learned how to make was his honey baked ham. I kept this recipe dear to my heart because I planned on passing it down to my children. Every time I make this ham, everyone goes nuts. It has the perfect sweetness and flavor for the holidays. It’s simple to make, but you must have the love to make it finger lickin’ good.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Once the ham is almost done, add the Maraschino cherries and pineapple slices to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment