Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Velvet Bag


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

I’m not sure if it’s the fancy velvet bag or the sophisticated box that makes Crown Royal stand out to its customers. Personally, the popular whisky grabs my attention every time because my favorite color is purple. This taste of heaven is called Crown Royal Black. It’s a blended Canadian Whisky that has a hint of vanilla and an oak background. The bold mixture blends nicely with Coca Cola or Dr. Pepper.  It’s a nice choice if you want to impress the old heads. ;D

FYI: Crown Royal

FOOD TIP: The velvet bag can be personalized with your own special message.

No comments:

Post a Comment