Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feature of the Week: Jan. 31-Feb. 6


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: I admire any restaurant that dresses up their French fries. It seems like wherever I go, someone always messes up my French fries. Believe it or not, French fries are not the easiest to make. Some places over cook them, under cook them, refry them, burn them, add too much salt (Side Note: I’m NOT pointing any fingers, but the shoe fits for McDonald’s), or serve them soggy. I just want French fries that are hot, fresh, and delicious. This taste of heaven is truffle fries with shredded Parmesan and herbs. Now, these fries look AWESOME. I love the fact that their under 600 calories and they’re affordable for your pockets. It’s definitely my type of appetizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment