Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feature of the Week: Jan. 10-16


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: Now you can’t tell me this doesn’t look DELICIOUS!!!!! This taste of heaven is seafood soup. Its shrimp, conch, crab legs, red potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, chicken, and scotch bonnet peppers. Our great friend, Porscha has done it again (Side Note: Creator of Sweet P’s Homemade Cakes & Things). My favorite part about this feature is that it’s served in personal bowl, so each person gets their own personal feast. The greedy people, like myself, can enjoy their seafood favorites and NOT have to share. Hopefully, I get the opportunity to try Porscha’s famous seafood soup soon. Great Job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment