Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feature of the Week: Nov. 29-Dec. 5


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: Smothered, drowning, and swimming in sweet honey barbecue sauce. I wish I was the barbecue sauce on these spare ribs. I was anxious about this feature because I haven’t had any barbecue posts in a minute. Although its the winter time, it’s never too cold to have the grill going. I was invited to a birthday party and the family threw DOWN. We had macaroni and cheese, spare ribs, sweet potato soufflĂ©, collard greens, baked chicken, and potato salad. I was in southern heaven once I made my first plate. Thumbs Up Tiggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment