Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Slappin' Strawberry Shrimp Salad

 


Currently, I am in class looking through my pictures trying to see what I’m going to post for the day. My mouth is watering as we speak. I have NEVER had a salad that taste this GOOD. I’ve had plenty of salads in my day, but this one blows everyone out the water. This taste of heaven is called the Strawberry Summer Salad. It’s a spring mix salad with tarragon vinaigrette, feta cheese crumbles, caramelized almonds, and blackened shrimp. I don’t know if the tarragon dressing set if off or if the blackened shrimp sealed the deal. I ate every last spinach leaf on the platter. The Strawberry Summer Salad was SLAPPIN'!!!!! I wish I could have one right now.

FYI: Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro

FOOD TIP: Tarragon is also known as dragon's wort.

No comments:

Post a Comment