Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Escapade


I'm back!!!! I went on an escapade to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and the Grand Cayman Islands. I said I was going somewhere with flava, so I hopped on a Carnival Destiny ship to set sail. For those who don't know, I've never been out the country, so it felt great to finally experience a different culture and lifestyle. I snapped so many pictures, and I can't wait to share all of them with you. I will be showing every dish I devoured on my vacation. There will be desserts, sandwiches, appetizers, snacks, late night room service, and much more. Hold on tight because this ship is sailing off.


















I'm sitting on Lido Deck trying to catch a tan, but I'm not getting any luck because I can't sit down for two seconds. I thought to myself, what can I do to kill some time (Side Note: I'm smiling on the inside right now). If you know me, then you know what I'm thinking about at this very moment. I got up from my chair and headed toward the deli line. I ordered a corn beef sandwich with Swiss Cheese, mustard, and two pickles. I was already sipping on a Bud Light, so the corn beef sandwich sealed the deal for me. When I got back to my seat, everyone looked at me like where is my sandwich. I sat down and said, "You're on your own."

FYI: Carnival Cruise

FOOD TIP: Corn beef pairs well with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment