Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mini Philly


Sometimes I feel like I eat the same things for dinner. Fish, chicken, shrimp, and turkey are always on the menu. I wanted to eat something delicious that was homemade, so I ventured to Philly in my kitchen. This taste of heaven is a Philly cheesesteak with sautéed mushrooms, onions, peppers, provolone cheese, and tender strips of steak. The wheat roll is spread with mayonnaise and stuffed with all the sautéed ingredients. I love mini Phillies because they are easy to make and its hardy sandwich that will fill you up. In the future I plan to make a foot long Philly for my next friendly gathering.

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Slice veggies into strips when making your Philly cheesesteak (avoid dicing).

No comments:

Post a Comment