Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's Under Your Sleeve?


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

Since it was my first time visiting Yard House, I had to try one of their specialty drinks. This taste of heaven is called the House Tropic. Its Cruzan banana rum, Malibu mango rum, pineapple juice, sweet & sour, and Midori float. The bright green color stuck out the most to me. It’s was very tropical, and the red cherry was the perfect accent. The drink itself had an island flavor that had a sweet, but smooth taste. I only ordered one, but that was enough for me, since it was served in a tall glass. If the House Tropic was on point, then I know Yard House has other great drinks up their sleeve.


FOOD TIP:  Pineapple juice has a great source of vitamin A and E.

No comments:

Post a Comment