Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feature of the Week: July 19-25


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: I’m a lover of sweets, but I just can’t get on the cake scene. I haven’t eaten a slice of cake since I was in first grade. If you put a cookie, brownie, or ice cream before me, then I’m sold. I plan to give it another try in the future, but I’m taking baby steps. This taste of heaven is Italian cream cake. Its six layers of cream icing and Italian cake. I have to be honest, this feature actually looks like it would be moist and flavorful. The whipped cream on the side is a nice a touch, and it doesn’t look overwhelmed with icing. The spread is simple, but elegant. Great Job Gail!

No comments:

Post a Comment