Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Remedy


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. I’m introducing Whine Down Wednesdays. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers. You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.

I’m very indecisive when it comes to picking a drink. There are a lot of styles that I have not tried, so I experiment every time I visit a bar. This taste of heaven is frozen Pina Colada swirled with Strawberry Daiquiri. It’s one of the smoothest mixtures I have ever tasted. Before I ordered the Strawberry Pina Colada, I tried them both to see which one was better. Of course I couldn’t choose, so I mixed them together. The frozen mixture was served in a tall wide glass, so I didn’t have to worry about running out. It was blazing hot outside, and the Strawberry Pina Colada was the perfect remedy.

FYI: Cheeseburger in Paradise

FOOD TIP: Pina Colada is a rum based cocktail made with coconut cream and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment