Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Feature of the Week: July 26-Aug. 1


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.


Description: Many of you know that I’m a strong lover of Italian food. The pastas, salads, and garlic knots are my favorites. This taste of heaven is meaty lasagna. It’s made up of fresh pasta sheets, marinara sauce, fresh herbs, ricotta, mozzarella, and Romano cheeses. I have always wanted to make my own lasagna, but I’m searching for the perfect recipe. I want to incorporate Italian sausage and five different cheeses. If anyone has a recipe handy, please send it to me. I can’t wait to share it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment