Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Ultimate Combo


I love dishes that combine my favorite foods. The ultimate combo is seafood and steak. This taste of heaven is Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane from The Cheesecake Factory. The beautiful spread consists of medallions of Angus beef steak with black peppercorns and a mushroom wine sauce. The shrimp scampi is sautéed with fresh garlic, white wine, tomato, and basil. Then for the side item, we have two dollops of fresh mashed potatoes. When I say the plate was clean, I devoured everything but the tails on the shrimp. Everything was seasoned perfectly, and the flavors melted in my mouth. If you order the Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane, make sure you have a big appetite ready.

FYI: The Cheesecake Factory

FOOD TIP: Cold temperatures lesson the flavor in tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment