Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Whole Body


I’m introducing a new terminology called “Whole Body.” From time to time, I experience with my vocabulary, and I love sharing my ideas with A Taste of Heaven. “Whole Body” streams from the common phrase: “You put your foot in it.” Well, when I say, “I put my whole body in it,” then that means it was beyond delicious. This taste of heaven is homemade broccoli and chicken ziti. It’s got five different cheeses and a creamy alfredo sauce in the mix. I was on Instagram and my cousin posted a picture of some ziti, and I was jealous. I went to the grocery store and grabbed everything I needed to make the ziti. Once I got home, I immediately went to work. After I shared with my roommates, I only had a little left (Side Note: I saved some extra for myself).

FYI: Further Details...

FOOD TIP: Broccoli is part of the cabbage family.

No comments:

Post a Comment