Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Patron Coffee Shots


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

While in the Cayman Islands, we stopped at a restaurant by the water front. Before we got a chance to see the water, a crew of people stopped us to take some shots. My family can be friendly at times, so we didn't turn them down. I looked down at the wooden table top and saw these miniature coffee shots that were swirling in circular motion. I asked them what was in the tiny cups, and they said it was Patron Coffee shots (Side Note: The formal title is Patron XO Café). My favorite tequila is Patron, so the XO Café was right up my alley. After the cheers, I threw my coffee shot back and contemplated on asking for another. I had already had two drinks before this, so I decided to be conservative. :{

FYI: Patron XO Cafe

FOOD TIP: The Patron XO Cafe would go great in your morning coffee. ;D                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment