Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lost & Found



It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven.  

The story that I’m about to tell you is probably irrelevant, but I know your probably wondering what’s the weird bamboo thing in the picture. While I was in Jamaica the people were trying to sell me everything in the sun. They had so much to offer and we had so little time to buy. There was a man selling carved bamboo cups and I was tempted to buy one, but I wanted other souvenirs instead. He walked off and left one cup and never came back. When we were about to leave, I noticed the bamboo cup sitting without an owner. I asked around to see who it belonged to, but no one stepped up to the plate. (Side Note: I know you’re probably wondering whether I took the cup or not???) I made the executive decision to NOT leave the cup, so I brought it back to Atlanta. Before we exited the island, we stopped to have some drinks, and I ordered a Red Stripe Beer. My uncle was already sipping on one, so I joined the club. I enjoyed my Jamaican beer and I got a free cup out of the equation.

FYI: Red Stripe Beer

FOOD TIP: Red Stripe is a Jamaican style lager beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment