Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feature of the Week: Feb. 21-27


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I always try to fill my fridge with healthy snacks and breakfast items. Since I’m a student, it’s hard to balance a busy schedule with nothing on the stomach, but somehow I make it work. This taste of heaven is French toast with fresh berries, walnuts, whipped cream, and turkey bacon. I’m in love with this feature just because it’s contains French toast!!! The berries and syrup are the perfect assets and the turkey bacon is definitely a plus. It looks filling, sweet, and delicious. (Side Note: My mouth is watering in class.) Great Job Darren!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment