Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Peachy


It’s been a long week, and you’re dying for a break. Well, I have the perfect solution. Every Wednesday I will offer a drink to the viewers for “Whine Down Wednesdays.” You don’t have to wait until the weekend arrives to enjoy a great drink. Take a break and have a sip of A Taste of Heaven. 

I was hanging out with the girls and we started craving for food and drinks. We kept it simple and ventured to Taco Mac for basketball, drinks, and dinner. This taste of heaven is a Peach margarita on the rocks. Initially, I was thrown off by the color of the drink, but after I took a sip, I knew everything was peachy. I’m not a lover of salted rims, so I chose sugar instead. Taco Mac offers a variety of margarita flavors, so I added the peach to my list. Besides this one, I recommend the raspberry or the blackberry margarita. It was my first time trying this margarita on the rocks, but it does taste stronger than the frozen. If you’re trying to turn up, then I would suggest ordering it over the rocks.

FYI: Taco Mac

FOOD TIP: Peaches are 89 percent water.

No comments:

Post a Comment