Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feature of the Week: Feb. 14-20


A Taste of Heaven would not exist if it were not for the audience, so I want to show my appreciation by dedicating Thursdays to the fans. If you eat or make a dish of your own and its camera ready, then you can email me your photos. I will review and post them on Thursday.  It’s important to remember presentation, style, and taste. I look forward to seeing your Taste of Heaven.

FYI: Email Pictures...

Description: The mushy gushy holiday that we’ve all been waiting for has arrived. Yes, I’m taking about Valentine’s Day. If you have a crush or a significant other, now is the time to express your love for them. Dinner, romantic getaways, and champagne are a few of the sweet things you can give your valentine. This taste of heaven is a bouquet of heart shaped pineapples, chocolate covered strawberries, and grapes. Edible bouquets are a creative way to surprise someone and they're perfect for keeping the sparkle in your relationship. Beautiful feature Kourtney!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment